Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mini concert review from PNC Pavillion

Thanks to RiverBend

The following night we had a completely different show, The Backstreet Boys, at PNC Pavilion. I have to admit, years ago I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan! I never did get to see them in concert until this night! While I’m not particularly into their music anymore, I think several thousand other people my age who attended the show that night can agree that it was a surreal experience to see the boys still at it that night! The place was packed! A pleasant surprise to all of us here at PNC Pavilion. The Backstreet Boys came out and opened with “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” and the crowd went wild! It was a great and nostalgic night for everyone at PNC Pavilion that night! I love that we had such a diverse season this year, and that there was definitely something for everyone, even the now grown up boy band fans!
Photos by Phil Cook at Q102





No comments:

Post a Comment